Monday 23 April 2012

Diary entry

Today my psyciatrist upped the dose to 7,5mg dexamphetamin! That is a good thing because I was getting unclear in my head again and the planning stuff is not getting done either.

A lot of the computer stuff broke down. My wife's netbook crashed and my son broke his screen. It is fun taking a laptop apart and replacing the screen. Thank God for Youtube!!! Very expensive month though.

Got a couple of great leads on understanding my life better: one from the real gifted and two from TED (mr de Waal & Haidt. Jointly thede two articles suggest a very real cause of my current problems.

One of the reasonsI alsmost got sacked was for "unnatural" communication. These theories combined offer an explanation of what is going on.

Very helpful


Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment